× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

what can i do next

9 years 7 months ago #6381 by HRussell
I did all the extra qualifications I could until I felt I couldn't go any further clinically.

I've worked in practice and the hospital system but felt I needed to go in another direction so ended up being an assessor to begin with. I eventually went into sales and have now progressed into operation management.

The advice I would give anyone is there is no limit to what you can do as long as you want to do it.
Dental Nursing is only the start of things...

Wish you lots of luck :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #6379 by nicolageorgiamolly
Hello, I have done the bda online radiography course and actually found it quite interesting. I am sitting my ohe exam soon and am very excited at being able to see my own patients etc. I am also hoping to take the fluoride course next year. I thought the radiography course was going to be hard but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Good luck :-)

9 years 8 months ago #6351 by fay_123
hello im a qualified dental nurse and have been for many years, i have also got my fluoirde application certificate and also gained my OHE cert last year. i run my own clinics with my small dental practice applying fluoride to all children following the NHS tool kit. i feel i need to do another course or maybe go in to dental sales and become a representivient and work my way up in a company, im not keen on radiography i hear its a tough course? any advice would be great thanks

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New