× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Discriminating Posts

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #5863 by DNN

MLW87 wrote: Hi,

When there are posts like this that you feel you have to delete, do you let the person themselves know?
I don't want to be posting something I shouldn't be! :)

Hi MLW87,

The only way to let the person know would be to email them and DNN does not look at who the users are posting the comments.

The post was deleted because a swear word was used to describe a dental professional.

I don't want to discourage anyone from posting and very much understand its hard being a nurse sometimes and we aren't always treated with the respect and professional status we deserve but I also want to make sure this forum can stay running :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for commenting.

Best wishes,

Marama

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #5861 by whitelock
Hi,

When there are posts like this that you feel you have to delete, do you let the person themselves know?
I don't want to be posting something I shouldn't be! :)

10 years 5 months ago #5860 by DNN
Hi there DNN members,

Please note, I have had to delete a recent comment as it goes against GDC Standards Guidance:

Standards
9:1 Ensure that your conduct, both at work and in your personal life, justifies patients' trust in you and the public's trust in the dental profession'

I completely understand that some of you are not happy in your practices' but please understand this is a public forum.

In saying that, you also have rights at work so you should affirm your position and take action if you are being treated badly at work.

Kind regards,
Marama Millar RDN
Dental Nurse Network

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New