× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

cleanliness champion course.... to do or not to do

10 years 8 months ago #5698 by janet123
My understanding is that the Cleanliness Champions course is predominantly self led and self taught. Therefore I don't think it would really interfere with work but you would have to do quite a bit of research in order to write some essays about infection control etc. There are some practical aspects that require you to show examples of you to control infection so you might have to get your dentist involved with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #5695 by DB
Hi
I'm thinking of doing the course for Cleanliness Champion... Can anyone give me some info on if it would interfere with your work while taking the course? My boss isnt the most encouraging of bosses and seems to favour some of the girls when it comes to courses etc... I wont start to whinge! Anyhoo... Basically id like to do it as im quite fussy in the sterilisation room and think it might be interesting to get my teeth into (lol.. Excuse the pun) plus i need cpd hours for next year.
I think it would help our practice out in the long run but minimal interferance with my 40hr week would cause less hassle!

Any info or tips etc is appreciated ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New