× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

DT AND DH

10 years 10 months ago #5649 by gjopalaj
Hello , thank you very much for your reply and your advice it is very helpful and encouraging . It is going to be a long stressful summer for me but let's hope for the best. All the best to you.XXXX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #5647 by kta1986
Hi!

Well done on your interview, don't know what they will ask in the interview but have some experience of interviews at other places. I'd try and be fully aware of all the roles of DH(T), also know what you are not allowed to do. Be familiar with DA. If you can demonstrate good manual dexterity, i.e by bringing some artwork/sewing piece or something like that, then bring it with you. Even if they only ask to see your academic quals, just take everything with you that you feel demonstrates a passion and commitment to becoming a DH(T). Let your personality show through, you have clearly met the criteria on paper, so let them get to know you a bit :D:D:D:D

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets us know how you get on xxxxxxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: gjopalaj

10 years 10 months ago #5642 by gjopalaj
hi, could anyone give me some advice please. I just got an interview for the D hygiene and therapy course at King's :woohoo: and wanted to know what do they ask in the interview :unsure:. Any information will be much appreciated.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New