× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

getting back to work

11 years 2 months ago #4269 by chris140712
hi ya,
know how you feel Im returning to work after leaving in 2009. 1st thing you need to do if your looking to returning back to dental nursing is phone the GDC there number is easily found on google as youl need to join the register but to do this you have to complete so many hours of CPD. So if you phone them they will tell you how many hours you need to do. 2nd thing you then need to get working on those CPD hours as until there done you cant join the register and therefor cant work. hope this helped : )
The following user(s) said Thank You: KellyAnne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #4256 by KellyAnne
Hi ya
I,m scratching my head a little in confusion at the mo and hope someone can help me ?
I,m 36 and a stay at home mum ( at the mo ) with 4 kids . I worked as a dental nurse/receptionist from 94 to 2004 , qualifying in 97 . I left working in 2004 to look after my children who are now all at full time school so i,m looking to get back into the adult world of work ! Scary after all this time ! Not really sure where i go or what i do from here as i know everything has changed since i last worked . Would be really grateful if someone could point me in the right direction x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New