× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

SVQ EXAM 1ST MARCH HELP

11 years 2 months ago #4043 by Ekw
Hi there

I'm sorry your not getting the support you need during your course, I sat the SVQ when it was the first year it came out in 2002-2004 so I didn't have any passed papers to use, I used passed written papers from the national exam just as practice. My exam was all written in the SVQ It was in 3 parts mostly general question on sterilisation, bacteria and setting up the surgery there was also a case study with questions to show your knowledge from just a typical info, from memory I got a case study on an elderly woman with certain health issues I was then asked on things I looked out for and things I'd have to watch out for when I was setting up the surgery. I would advise keep going through your levison and you could try asking your college tutor if they could get you a passed paper, if you have difficulty I would be more than happy to send you the passed papers and info I have in general, if you require them you can send your email via private message.
Good luck!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #4036 by kdawg123
Helloo :)

im new to this so i dont really know how it works,

does anyone know any good exam past papers i can do for the svq dental nursing i cantt find them anywhere!

has anyone ever done the svq that can give me an insite into the exam and what to expect

my tutor is useless and my work hardly send me to college
so im hoping to pass the exam to prove to them i can do anything even if they dont send me
( i personally think they dont want me to pass so they dont have to pay me more!! :)

any help would be appreciated.

thanks you !!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New