× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

BADN Regional Co-Ordinator, Scotland & N Ireland

12 years 11 months ago #1413 by leigh_morrison
Hello,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Leigh Morrison and I have recently become the Northern Regional Co-Ordinator for the British Association of Dental Nurses (BADN). I am a qualified Dental Nurse and Dental Nurse Tutor working in Glasgow. I am interested in hearing from any dental nurses throughout Scotland and Northern Ireland with issues regarding Dental Nursing and Training.

There are a number of dental nurse courses available throughout Scotland. Some of these are provided by NHS Education for Scotland, please see the following site for more information - www.portal.scot.nhs.uk/
If you would like to speak to someone with regards to training/education throughout the West of Scotland please contact Nicola Docherty: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or myself This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
For further information about Dental Nursing in Northern Ireland please contact my self.

Leigh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New