× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Confused

12 years 11 months ago #1376 by joannep
Just to say that I've tried logging in again, and I had to reset my password and it is all now working perfectly. :)

Thank you DNN for sorting it out. x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 2 hours ago #1375 by nicola_mia
Hiya,

The same thing happened to me also yesterday i was completing some CPD in the morning. When i came back after dinner i could not carry on and get acsess to any CPD articles. I then checked my hotmail and i had recieved 2 blank msgs from DNN and one from Paypal saying Cancellation.
I sent a MSG to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - i had a responce within 5mins saying only the annual subscription had been cancelled as in i won't be charged £14.99 next year.
I then asked why i can't acsess anything and reply again within 5mins - saying system undergoing maintenance, will be correct within the hour.
I can now access all articles again but have since had problems signing in with my password it was unknown and had to be reset.

Very happy with the quick response from Marama.

13 years 17 hours ago #1374 by SBAtkinson
Hi there again
As I've only just registered with them I don't have any previous CPD to check up on. However I'm now printing off all the articles and will be spending an evening completing as much CPD as possible just in case there are any further problems!
Like you say hopefully someone from DNN will see your comment and get in touch with you.
Good luck!
:cheer:

13 years 17 hours ago - 13 years 17 hours ago #1373 by joannep
Hi
Yes, forgot to say that I also had 2 blank emails. I've just looked on my paypal account and the payments due to go out were £30 on 29th this month. Maybe it's because its now £24.99??

I can't access any of the cpd that I have done as the 'My subscription' bit has disappeared.

I am concerned about this as the nurse that I paid for (she doesn't have her own paypal acct) is on maternity leave. She has arranged to come in to the surgery some time this week and use a computer to catch up on the CPD articles that she hasn't done..........the last 3 months I think.

Hopefully someone from DNN will see this and make sense of it :)

13 years 17 hours ago #1372 by SBAtkinson
I've just received the same email followed by two blank emails with nothing included in them. Initially I could not access the CPD articles but after using the link in 'My Subscriptions' section I have been able to open up the CPD articles and take the tests.
I wonder whether the email saying that the automatic subscription has been cancelled is so that next year our subscription does not automatically renew at the discounted rate? (I managed to buy my subscription at the discounted rate of £14.99 on April 12th when they had a one day offer on.......no doubt they want us to pay the full price next year?!)
If I have any further problems with my subscription I'll give them a call as I don't think you can email them direct.
Hope this helps.
:)

13 years 18 hours ago #1371 by joannep
Something weird has happened with my subscription. I am paid up until the 29th April, and have just had an email from paypal saying that my automatic payment has been cancelled. In fact I have two of these as I pay for a fellow nurse too.

I can longer view the subscription articles and get a message saying that I'm not authorised to see this page!

Has this happened to anyone else or just me? I'm feeling rejected :(

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New