Reference sample needed,ASAP!!!

13 years 6 months ago #967 by sofiameds08
you wont find a dental nurse sample on goggle, what you'll find is just samples of letter references that are neutral, but you cant really use them because they don't really apply to dentistry, maybe they would give give an idea.

What I did, actually one dentist even suggested it to me, that I should write it out. since they don't have the time or the "words" to write one out, I wrote my own reference letter.and of course he view and read it too, before he signed it

Don't know how ethical that sounds, but the purpose of reference letters are just to show your strengths and why they recommend you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #962 by petroniene
I was wondering if anyone could share their letter of rec's with me. I need to send my dentist a copy of an example of a letter of recommendation to give him an idea, but I can't find one copy of a dentist's letter on google. (Maybe I'm jus not a google savvy person). But please help me out if you can!!
I really need it..and I dont have enough time!!
Please help me ASAP!!!

Thanks in advance :)

My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DNN

Dental management level 3

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New