What does everyone want from this forum.

13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1060 by Toots
Vms118 That explains why I keep getting my feathers ruffled lol

I am more than happy to put up threads for discussion but thought if I had an idea of what interests others then perhaps we could get the boards moving more quickly. Perhaps we could encourage members who sign in and view but never post, to have their say.

I can bore for England. As an amateur genealogist I have had good training in it. Lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #1058 by dumpling81
i find the forums very quiet too. I guess everyone is out working hard in practice all day and too tired to engage....?
theres also alot about the bad conditions of dental nurses with relation to pay etc. I'd like to see some more positive aspects of the job being discussed (if you think there are any!lol)

13 years 6 months ago #1048 by Vms118
You're just like those vulchers at the end of The Jungle Book. "So what do you want to do?" - "I don't know. What do you want to do?" lol Why not start a thread/discussion of your own Toots?

Victorus Aut Mortis.

13 years 6 months ago #1043 by Toots
I use this forum for non verifiable CPD but to be honest don't see the point of continuing to do so.

This could be very enjoyable but I find the boards very slow moving. We could debate the changes for better or worse that have been implemented over the years or the new regulations being brought in.

I would therefore like to ask what everyone else uses the site for and if there are any topics anyone would like to discuss? :)

Moderators: DNN

Dental management level 3

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New