Upcoming CQC Inspection

11 years 5 months ago #3001 by MLA
:woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #2996 by salsabeth1
Thankfully we can breathe again, the inspection is over with fantastic feedback and fully compliant in all areas!

11 years 5 months ago #2983 by salsabeth1
Hi MLA

Thank you for the tips, we had a meeting today to go through all our policies and to make sure we're all singing from the same hymn sheet!! So fingers crossed we'll be ok ;)

11 years 5 months ago #2977 by MLA
Hello,
had the Inspection just over a week ago.

Now when they(he or she) booked, didn't they tell you what areas they will look at the most?
The actual inspection is a fairly smooth operation. I showed her around the practice, we had a look at all the required policies et cetera and then she spoke to some patients and to staff.
I was with her for about 3.5 hours, and during this time she was asking questions about this and that, and now, afterwards I can't really understand why we would be worried.

If you have everything in order, doing all you should , it will be fine! :)
One thing I do recommend strongly is, just be honest! If you do have something not quite right, tell that you know this (have assessed the situation) and that you are working on making it better. Oh, and one more thing, just answer what she /he is asking. Don't go rambling away about things, then it will sound like a cover up.

Good luck! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

11 years 5 months ago #2973 by salsabeth1
Hi there

I had the dreaded phone call today...... you got it, The CQC! I felt the blood drain from my head and went a funny shade of green!! they're coming next week, has any of you had the inspection? any tips on what to expect. the sort of questions they ask and of course who they ask the questions to? I'd be eternally grateful for any info on whats to come. We're up to date on everything, but the nurses are panicking !

Many thanks

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New