Epidode 9: Election Special

13 years 11 months ago #250 by Miss_Floss
Haha...good job I don't work with him...don't think he would have appreciated my little joke either! :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 2 hours ago #241 by hippykat82
HU! My Boss WAS (thank god) a lib Dem for a city, can you imagin what its been like for me the past few wks?!!! I want to come to work, to learn, hear and talk dentistry....not listen to yap about whos doin what, y they r doin it n so on.. and running late because, POLITICS are more important!!! :angry:

14 years 3 hours ago #240 by Miss_Floss
The surgery has been hot with political discussion today...patients coming in and expressing their views, venting their anger and generally putting the world to rights. I was enjoying a change in conversation from the weather and other usual chairside pleasantries and was acting all David Dimbleby during the patient-dentist political debates...

...Until I piped up, thinking myself extremely witty, 'I think it would be more interesting if we had a well-hung parliament'! Hehehe. Suffice to say I was promptly ordered upstairs to make tea and was discluded from any further discussion :blush:

Oh well...politics obviously isn't my forte...

Moderators: DNN

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New