Portfolio

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1968 by Seal
Thanks for telling me that. Got sms from my assessor and I will know somethig on the 19th of March...I should have asked what year...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #1965 by Assessor
Get in touch with your training provider. The rules might have changed since I was an assessor back in 2008, But I do know when our verifier had been we gave out the certs unless there had been a problem like some paper work from the provider not in order. then they would be given some time to sort it out before the certs would be released. As the providers are also assessed and can loose accreditation.

12 years 2 months ago #1964 by Seal
I am waiting since 19 of December and I know the external verifier was on the 17 Feb but did not hear from my assessor yet...

12 years 2 months ago #1963 by Assessor
I fht e external verifier is happy with what she sees then usually the certs are released. Thats how it worked when i was at bury college. might still be the same now.

12 years 2 months ago #1958 by Seal
It looks really complicated :)
Could you tell me how long it takes for them to contact me after the external verifier has checked my portfolio? (Is it 2 weeks?)

12 years 2 months ago #1945 by Assessor
Yes H Russell is right its about 6 weeks. Because once the file has been handed in the Asessors mark thenm and x ref them then hand them to the internal verifier who checks the assessors work. then the files have to be then in spected by the external viifior who selects parts or whole files
She only comes to the place of college or the assessment place every now and again.

12 years 2 months ago #1943 by HRussell
I'd say give it anything up to 6 weeks.
If you haven't received it by then contact them :)

12 years 2 months ago #1939 by Seal
How long will I wait to get my certificate after submitting my portfolio?

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New