Assessor

12 years 6 months ago #1841 by Max
Here is a link to a very good traning place

You need to contact Jane Bonehill www.denmed-uk.com or just google Denmed

Best of luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #1840 by Assessor
Hi I completed all 3 units. Assessing jobs can be either part time or full time depending who you work for. I used to work for Bury college apprenticeships. The money is very good can be up to £11.00 ph depending on again you work for. Also Assessing can be on a basis where you work on behalf of a college and they call you up as and when they need you if some ones off sick. You can become an Internal verifer once you have qualified as an assessor. I wanted to do this but was made redundant before hand. Ive not assessed for some time now. Get your self the assessors and verifiers book as this will contain loads of info for you. Hope this helps
You also need to become an assessor to be able to observe at least 3 dental nurses and if you end up working for a college then they can guide you. Ask you local college hun

12 years 6 months ago #1839 by emma1990mc
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to explain to me how to become a dental nurse assessor.

I understand I have to complete the A1 Assessor award, but do I need to complete units 1, 2 and 3 or just 1 and 2?

Are asessor jobs mainly part time, what kind of money do they earn? What can you progress into after becoming an assessor?

Any information and answer will be much appreciated!

Thank you :-)

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New