CQC Hedache

13 years 4 months ago #1141 by Toots
Hope you got it all in on time without going bald.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #1131 by SmileNurse
Ask for a pay rise that shud do the trick. I bet he will say he will finish the rest. Slave driver like 90% of them.

13 years 4 months ago #1130 by Max
I have to say my boss as been very good at doing CQC with help from her staff
As for 40hrs don't they mean 40 days

13 years 5 months ago #1104 by salsabeth1
Thanks for your replies, You're not kidding that it will take 40 hours, as for breaking it down, I think I'll be broken down long before it gets submitted !! Unfortunately not DenPlan however I've got a lot of stuff from the BDA, guess I'll just have to get on with it..... or maybe not and let em all suffer the consequence.... no can't do that I've got a concience and that's the button the boss presses every time!

13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1103 by Toots
All practices have to register for CQC. The paperwork is supposed to take 40 hours.

If you are a Denplan practice you can log onto their website and download all the necessary policies and edit for your practice.

Alternatively, take the policies in the practice created under clinical governance and edit accordingly to comply with CQC.

To be perfectly honest it's a cop out by your employer. The whole practice should be involved because it is the whole practice who need to implement it.

Try breaking it down into sections and complete each section and then have a break.

Good luck :)

13 years 5 months ago #1102 by joannep
Phew, I'm glad I'm not in your shoes!!

Our practice is preparing the CQC stuff at the moment. It is being done jointly between the principal owner and the practice manager.

13 years 5 months ago #1101 by salsabeth1
Can anyone tell me if your practices are all involved in the registration for the CQC? are you all doing you bit to help with the registration, i.e. policy writing, implementing e.t.c or is it all being left to 1 person to complete?? After doing the initial registration for the boss, I now have to complete the whole registration with no help at all. After telling him I'm struggling big time and it's making me ill, i get the response 'that's what i pay you for' AAARRRGGG. Tried again this morning to complete some more, I have till the 13th December to complete it and I can feel the migrane coming on again, with all the regulation answers needed, the statements of purpose the outcomes....... I know what the outcome will be.... migranes, depression and quitting..... HELP.... :(

Moderators: DNN

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New