× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Emergency Drugs Checklist

6 years 2 months ago #8589 by Ayesha86
Hi,
Thank you so much for this. Its a lot easier to understand than the one I already have.
Thanks again :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #8583 by h.t3112
Hi, I made my own drug audit. It's just a basic table, not sure if its perfect, I check mine every month. the oxygen one is separate. I've tried to show you below! hard to make a table on here when you cant draw the column lines! so in the left are all the drugs names printed, along the top is the exp date and date checked headings printed, then the rest I fill out in pen (serial number, exp date, dates checked all in pen) I have 4 columns (one form for every quarter) maybe i'm meant to do it weekly?

drug name I exp date I date checked
and s no.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................
midazolam I 10/19 I 01.01.18 I 01.02.18 I 01.03.18 I
...............................................................................................................................................................................................
epi pen
124589973 I 07/19 I 01.01.18 I 01.02.18 I 01.03.18

the oxygen form is just two columns, dated down one column, then the reading on the other column.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ayesha86

6 years 2 months ago #8582 by Ayesha86
Hi, it’s my job to check the emergency drugs every week including the Oxygen. The audit I have to sign every week includes the name of drug, serial number of drug and date of expiry. I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could download another audit. The one I have makes no sense to me whatsoever...haha Thanks in advance:)

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New