Do you want to become a practice manager? Or have you stepped into the role after being a dental nurse or receptionist? If so, this course is perfect for you – it will give you an excellent foundation for being a successful, knowledge-rich manager.
The course is taught by Nicki Rowland BSc, Dip Man. Nicki has lived and breathed practice management since opening Perfect 32 Dental Practice in East Yorkshire with her husband in 2005. Over the past ten years, she has nurtured her team to achieve exemplary standards in both clinical and customer service-based areas of work.
As a result, the practice has won numerous awards. In 2010, it won the National Training Awards for Yorkshire and Humber, and was also a national ﬁnalist in the NTA Small Employer category. In 2011, it won The Training Business of the Year Award in the local Chambers of Commerce Awards. In 2012, Nicki herself was awarded Practice Manager of the Year by the UK’s Association of Dental Administrators and Managers (ADAM).
Nicki has recently set up her own business, Practices Made Perfect by Nicki Rowland, which primarily operates as a dental consultancy and training organisation. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge and enthusiasm with other practices to help them survive and grow in the present tough economic and political climates.
- Explore the role of a modern Practice Manager
- Discuss the importance of generating a great culture in your practice and how to do this
- Explore the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required to run a practice
- Discuss the essentials of CQC compliance
- Look at the importance of robust communication
- Venue: Henry Schein, 18 Stanhope Place, London, W2 2HH
- Veriﬁable CPD: Seven veriﬁable CPD hours
- Sponsors: Henry Schein Dental