Free Samples

13 years 1 month ago #1326 by rhianp
i am currently in search for our local reps for all the companies above, would you mind passing on your reps numbers and then i can get a contact from them please.

i have my listerine rep and she is coming in to do a lunch 'n' learn 1 hour cpd and freebies on their latest products! will let you know how that goes. if anyone wants her contact details i am sure she will be happy if i put her email if anyone wants it.

RP x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #1325 by Indyah
What are the email adresses to contact them for freebies, I ahve just been employed as pratice manager for a recently new practice, we are in need of samples etc..

13 years 1 month ago #1304 by murse
do you have the email addresses for colgate and sensodyne so i could give it a try.

please

13 years 10 months ago #529 by sarah1988
i went on the wrigleys website and emailed them from there i think, said i hear you are supporting smile month and wondered if you sent out free samples to dental practicces, i sent my practice address and GDC number. Good Luck :P

13 years 10 months ago #526 by Vms118
Wow! who did you contact for that? would you be so kind as to share the tele no./email addy? :P

Victorus Aut Mortis.

13 years 10 months ago #521 by sarah1988
free Wrigleys chewing gum has arrived today!! keep me going for a while!

13 years 10 months ago #520 by Vms118
Be REALLY nice to the pratice you cover for most...subtly turn the conversation toward dental freebies....and then make a sad face and explain can't get them due to no fixed address...and hope for the best ;)

Victorus Aut Mortis.

13 years 10 months ago #519 by Piggy
Unfortunately working for an agency these companies wont send out samples unless you give a surgery address, so no freebes for me :-( If anyone knows how i can get around that please let me know

13 years 10 months ago #513 by Vms118
Wow~! Goood result. I may have been aiming to high in that case, I wanted one of the professional series ones :laugh:

Victorus Aut Mortis.

13 years 10 months ago #512 by zoe
Have to say I have to disagree I am afraid. We contacted Philips sonicare and said we were having a practice open day for national smile month and were they prepared to give us any freebies for the day, they ended up giving us a free kids sonicare - can't ask for more than that really !!!

13 years 10 months ago #507 by Vms118
Just don't ask Phillips Sonicare - I was cheeky enough to try once and they basically laughed at me. Unsuprisingly. :laugh:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Victorus Aut Mortis.

13 years 10 months ago #504 by sarah1988
we all love to get some free samples to give to patients and to try out ourselfs,
well i have been on the hunt to get loads!!
i have e-mailed colgate, listerine, sensodyne and even wrigleys!! they all send out free samples and said feel free to ask for more!
if anyone knows of any other company's that give out free samples please let me know and get asking yourself x :P

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New