City and guilds

3 years 2 months ago #9273 by Syful2020
hello Mam,
if you don't mind can I ask for your help too?
I'm in the same situation as ada98.

My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

I'm struggling at the moment to complete unit 312 oral health. I would be very grateful if I can get some help please .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago #9122 by Ada98
Hi Kat

Hope you are well and keeping safe.

I'm new to this platform and saw from your reply that you were teaching this City and Guilds level 3 advanced dental nursing couse?

I recently enrolled onto the course and struggling with the course work and could really do with some help and guidance.

I've been recently made redundant due to this covid19 pandemic so have limited on-the-job experience to reference in my coursework, support from my assessor and tutor has also been very limited as my college is now also closed.

If you can please provide any guidance or support materials for the course work units I will be immensely grateful.

Thank you :)

8 years 7 months ago #6871 by Katie_B
Hi lovely

I know your course pretty well as I'm sort of teaching it! I work at a practice with an apprentice on the same course as you as I'm in charge of training here. The Levison is a great book so it's certainly useful that you have it but a really good one is 'Diploma in Dental Nursing, Level 3' by Carole Hollins. You can get it from Amazon. It's the same publisher as the Levison so if you're struggling to find it you can go to the Levison website (should be on your back cover) and there's a link to it from there.

Also, if you let me know your email address and any subjects your struggling with I can send you over some of my work. It's designed to use in a classroom setting but may still be of use to you.

Kat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Syful2020

8 years 7 months ago #6866 by sm1
Hiya
I'm new to this so bare with me please.
I'm currently doing a level 3 diploma with city & guilds in dental nursing does anyone know it? I've taken 2 exams and have failed twice on radiography and oral hygiene & treatments! Anyway when I first started a year ago my tutor told me to get the newest levisons book so I did.. I have recently been told by her that basically some things in my exam ARE NOT IN THE LEVISONS BOOK so as you may have guessed my response was well how am I expected to pass if you told me to buy 1 book & all the info isn't init! So I was wondering if anyone knows the kind of stuff in this exam or can reccomend me anymore books to look at as I've asked my tutor & she is more than not helpful!
Thank you

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New