× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Exam practice papers or questions

6 years 2 weeks ago #8649 by sashajaneprice

hayzz87 wrote: Hi has anyone got any copies of the sporcle quizzes that were on here as they have been removed now but its the 314 radiography one that i need please if anyone has any copies or links?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #8605 by Amberrose
They were so helpful! I passed my oral health using the sporcle quizes.
Please let me know if you manage to find a copy!
Thanks

6 years 2 months ago #8574 by Saghi_702000
That's actually true. The text book covers all they need for exam. They just need to read every single line as questions are designed very clever but easy if you have read the "lavisons". I had mine last year and I remember that almost 30% of questions were from chapter3 which is all about GDC standards and how they are relevent to day to day work also legislations which I spent the least time on the part of the text book. The rest was easy only if she can manage the time with 120/5 Questions and make sure she doesn't leave any question blank because I hardly had any time to review my answer sheet. Good luck

6 years 3 months ago #8554 by hayzz87
Hi has anyone got any copies of the sporcle quizzes that were on here as they have been removed now but its the 314 radiography one that i need please if anyone has any copies or links?

10 years 1 month ago #6041 by Ekw
Hi there

I have some nebdn bits i could send you if you like? And some questions I've used in the passed that are made in house I'm afraid its not the new stuff that may be going around but the exams have changed quite a bit over the years! But always helpful doing any questions I suppose if you'd like then I'll reply with my email your welcome to have them.

10 years 1 month ago #6039 by Ditzy_DentalNurse
levisons textbook for dental nurses online they have practice questions in a variety of topics that are worded similar to the exam (apparently)

bcs.wiley.com/he-bcs/Books?action=resour...44X&resourceId=32224

10 years 2 months ago #6018 by cmaatc
Hi all!!

Wonder if anyone can help? As the only qualified dental nurse within my practice I'm trying to help the trainee nurses in my practice prepare for their final exams in April, they've unfortunately been left very much in the dark with lack of mock exams, practice papers or general anatomy education, other than being obviously very clued up on our practice running, policies and procedures as for further education and information about other procedures (use of amalgam, orthodontics etc) they are very unsure and have literally been told to "just read your levisons".

So i'm trying my best to help them improve their general knowledge and wonder if any could point me in the way of mock exams?? Or a good place to source some practice questions.

Many Thanks

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New