× Welcome to the Dental Nurse Network forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

INTERVIEW HELP

11 years 2 months ago #4237 by Ekw
Hi there

I work in a dental institute(post graduate mostly) the main thing I got asked at my interview for a band 4 dental nurse interview was regarding any post qualifications I had or would be willing to do, also in our place the nurses are expected to work in any department if necessary so if your dental hospital is the same they'll probably ask what you know about different specialities such as oral surgery/ medicine, paediatrics (with sedation) restorative (implants?) and orthodontics.

They'll ask what you do in your current job,I'd just make sure you know what services are provided in the hospital so you'll know what's expected of you.
Good luck with your interview! .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #4201 by stephslater
Hi guys,

I'm going for an interview tomorrow, i'm a qualified dental nurse but it's the first position I have applied for within the NHS dental hospital services.

I've heard their interviews can be quite tough & I have 3 people in the panel assessing me....eeek.

I have looked on the NHS jobs website and it gives very generalised interview Q&A's, the ones i find most difficult to answer is when you give own experiences that prove your abilities.

If anyone else has any advice on the sort of questions they are likely to ask I would really appreciate it. :) :) :)

Thanks x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DNN

Level 3 Reception Course April 22nd

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New