Dental Nurse Network's Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is created by a network of dental nurses and other dental care professionals dedicated to professional growth for dental nurses. Our writers hold relevant qualifications including nationally recognised lifelong learning (CPD) teaching qualifications.
CPD requirements are set out in Law. The GDC require that DCP's complete 50 hours of Verifiable CPD every five-year cycle. Click here for GDC guidance.
- This CPD Subscription includes 10 hours of Verifiable CPD.
- You will gain instant access upon purchase.
- Why not try our free verifiable CPD? Please login and you will see the link under my courses and certificates.
- We do not auto-renew payments, to subscribe the following year you will need to sign-up again.
- Dental Nurse Network Certificates are accepted by the General Dental Council.
- Payments can be made online or by telephone (call 020 7193 0584).
- Suitable for: dental nurses, dental hygienists, dental therapists, orthodontic therapists, clinical dental technicians.