Radiography course online or at a college centre?

11 years 6 months ago #2828 by Assessor
Hi i did the radiography on line recently. I passed after 3rd attempt. yes you can go back and look over the assessments etc. I did wish tho I had gone in to a class room and had the help of a a tutor but its up to you really on whats best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #2787 by Tonkin
Hi Ekw,

Thank you for your reply, it help a lot.

The thing I was most concern about was not being able to get help from a tutor straight away and that I would get distract with something else instead of studying.

I am also quite busy at work and wouldn't get an afternoon off to study I would have to do it after work so in the case must be easier to do the course at a college centre after work.

Thank you Again!!!

xx

11 years 6 months ago #2784 by Ekw
I did the radiography course online a few years ago, I personally found it quite useful as it would have been hard to get time away to attend a college course. I got an afternoon a week to sit at the computer and work. A problem I found was that if you didn't understand something or wanted to ask your mentor a question you had to phone or email and wait for a reply. I would ask our lead clinician certain things if I wanted to know right away. I was lucky we have a radiography department as I work in a hospital so when it came to the exam and studying I went and got help from them it's alot of work especially as it's negatively marked. It depends how well you study solo if your doing the online course, I didn't mind it but some people need a classroom setting to help them get through a course. Hope this is at all helpful good luck with the course!

11 years 6 months ago #2779 by Tonkin
Dear All,

I am willing to start the radiography course soon but I am not sure if I should do it online or at college centre.

I know it really depends on how I like to study but at the moment I really can't decide.

Have you guys done the Radiography course online? Did you find it good ?

Thank you for your time and help

Sara Tonkin

Moderators: DNN

nebdn level 4 fluoride varnish application

DNN diploma banner

BrightBites Sponsor Box New