Dental Nurse CV Template
Dental Nurse CV Template
- Published on Thursday, 20 May 2010 11:20
Need help with your CV?
Please see our CV template. Be sure to write honest, positives about yourself and not to copy exactly what is written here.
Make sure your CV:
- Is honest and accurate
- Clearly demonstrates your skills and experience
- Provides correct employment dates (see below)
- Lists at least two references
Emma Smith RDN
101 Penny Lane, Liverpool, LR11 1ZT
GDC no. 97830
Dedicated, Dental Nurse with eight years experience working in a fast paced NHS and private practice.
- Proven record of reliability and responsibility.
- Easily develops rapport with patients and other dental care professionals.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during critical times of need.
Assisting dentists with:
- General Dentistry 5 years
- Cosmetic dentistry 4 years (Cerec, Veneers, Zoom)
- Implants – 2 years (System C Implants, Tooth5 Implants)
- Taking all orthodontic impressions
- X-ray and Impression taking
- Ordering all dental products
- Training new dental care professionals
- Charting all treatment history in detail, base charting for new patients
- Preparing patient accounts
- Reception duties- Dictaphone letter writing, proficient typist
- Patient recalls
- Handling outstanding patient accounts
- Tracking Lab work
- Exact -Software of Excellence
- Photoshop - Advanced
- PowerPoint - Advanced
- Completed 25 hours verifiable and 20 Hours non-verifiably CPD’s to date
- City & Guilds - Teaching Diploma DTTLS, 2011
- Dental Nurse Network - Impression Taking (Alginate & Silicone) , 2011
- Penny Lane University hospital - Dental Radiography, 2009
- Penny Lane University hospita - Oral Health Education, 2008
- Penny Lane Dental College - Dental Nursing Certificate, 2004
- Penny Lane Secondary School, 2002 - GCSE: English (A), Science (C), Maths (C), Art (B), History (C)
- Senior Nurse: Tooth practice, Jan 2009 to current
- Implant Nurse: Shine dental practice, Feb 2007 to Jan 2009
- Dental Nurse: Dr John Smith dental practice, Dec 2004 to Feb 2007
- Trainee Nurse: Bite dental practice, Oct 2002 to Dec 2004
- CPD training for Tooth practice staff - 30 staff members.
- Helped integrate new Exact system into the practice.
- Offered emotional support to a number of patients who had anxiety about dentistry.
- Oral Health and Smoking Cessation Advisor.
- Latin Music
- Dr A Kumar (Associate Dentist)
Tel: 0800 000 000
- Dr J Clarke (Practice Principal)
Shine Dental Practice
Tel : 0800 000 000